薪資：Competitive Salary Package.
Our client is a well-known multinational company. Our client has one of the best talent development
programs for its own staff in the world.
1. Lead an accounting department of currently 3 employees
2. Prepare, validate and explain the monthly / annual financial statements
3. Prepare and monitor monthly accruals & deferred expenses
4. Guarantee an effective and beneficial communication with local authorities / local tax bureau
5. Prepare, validate and explain monthly / annual tax declaration
6. Continuous cost monitoring / reporting and ad hoc analysis
7. Prepare and monitor payment runs
8. Cash flow planning and AR management
9. Special tasks & projects
10. Handle daily business issues with banks
11. Review of accounting information / ensure correct bookings
12. Support on various financial topics
1. Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or business administration.
2. 8+years of progressive career in finance and 3+years as a leader of FP&A.
3. Excellent interpersonal, communication, influencing, time management, organization, and prioritization skills.
4. Self motivated and results oriented.
5. Excellent in both mandarin and English.
6. Strong Excel spreadsheet, PowerPoint, and ERP application skills